At 7 Day healthcare we have a range of services available to give you the smile you have always dreamed of. If you feel that you could benefit from straighter teeth, whiter teeth or even fill gaps that you feel stop you having confidence when you smile.
We offer dental implants using our new implant system. There are many advantages to dental implants over Crowns and Bridges which are provided traditionally. Some of those are:
- They look, feel and function like your natural teeth
- Healthy teeth don't need to be ground down to support a dental implant.
- Anchoring dental implants into the jawbone stimulates bone tissue and gums ensuring an attractive aesthetic result while helping to maintain facial structures.
- Dental implants do not require any adhesive to hold the teeth in place.
- They eliminate the discomfort and insecurity of loose, ill-fitting dentures.
- You have a secure, permanent tooth replacement.
We currently have two options when it comes to tooth whitening at 7 Day healthcare. We recommend you come and have a FREE CONSULTATION to find out the two options and decide on the right treatment for you. We have some very happy patients who have come out from tooth whitening with a new confidence and happiness. See below the two options available to you.
Zoom tooth whitening
Zoom whitening is a procedure which is carried out by a dentist in the the dental chair. You get a result immediately as well as bespoke trays for you to take home and top up at a later date.
Take home trays
At 7 Day healthcare, we have the equipment to produce bespoke whitening trays while you wait. This means that you can come in, have a mould taken of your teeth and then just wait while we produce trays to fit your smile. Our dentist will then provide you with a whitening solution and will then run through what is required to do at home.
This procedure gives excellent results over time and the dentist will discuss the length of time that you can expect results at your FREE CONSULTATION.
Come in for a free consultation to discuss with our trained Invisalign professional Dentist. Price for Full Upper or lower is £1500, Both upper and lower now only £2,800 (was 2,999)
For a full list of prices and services please follow this link