OUT OF HOURS INFORMATION
If you need a service when our clinic is closed, we recommend use of the following options:
- Check the website: www.nhs.uk if you can’t find the relevant information.
- Call 111 if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation. You can also call NHS 111 if you’re not sure which NHS service you need.
- Call 999 if someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
- Visit a walk-in centre, minor injuries unit or urgent care centre if you have a minor illness or injury (cuts, sprains or rashes) and it can’t wait until your GP/Dental surgery is open.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital (UCC) Queen Mary’s Hospital Stadium Road Frognal Avenue, London Sidcup SE18 4QH DA14 6LT Tel: 0208 836 4360 Phone: 020 8302 2678 Blackheath Hospital (PRIVATE UCC) Erith & District Hospital 40-42 Lee Terrace, Park Crescent Blackheath, Erith London Kent SE3 9UD DA8 3EE Phone: 020 8318 7722 Outpatients 01322356186 Urgent Care 01322356116 Open from 8am - 10pm King’s College Hospital (DENTAL) Guy’s Hospital (DENTAL) Bessemer Road Great Maze Pond, London London SE5 9RS SE1 9RT Tel 020 3299 4988 Phone: 020 7188 7188
- Ask your local pharmacist for advice – your pharmacist can give you advice for many common minor illnesses, such as diarrhoea, minor infections, headache, travel advice or sore throats.
- Make an appointment with your GP/ Dentist if you are feeling unwell and it is not an emergency.